Gmail is first largest company in world. Gmail is most popular free email service in world. And Gmail is most excellent service and best service provider if you Gmail user so you know very well what is Gmail account and How many types in service provided in Gmail account it is best service provider and different types in service provided in Gmail account like free email service, free online chat service, free downloading service, and many kind types in service provided in Gmail account. So first Thing is how can I Change the Gmail Id without creating a new Gmail account. If you want to change the email address then not possible Gmail doesn’t provided any method to change the email address it is common problem you can easily change the Gmail Id without creating The Gmail account.
So following the Steps by steps for read more:- How Do I Change Gmail Id without Creating a New Gmail Account?
- First need to open your computer
- After that open the browser Google chrome Mozilla Firefox /internet explorer etc.
- Then open the Gmail page and create a new email address
- After that create a new email address simply go to Gmail official page and click on create account.
- Then fill up the forum that having first name, last name, preferred username and password, Gender, Date of birth , country, mob number and agree the Google term and condition now you can user your email address and password in Gmail sign in page to get sign in to your new Gmail address.
- After that configure the imap or pop setting to forward emails to new address
- Then forward the emails to another address just open your source email address and go to the settings then choose forwarding and pop/imap and enable the settings then save settings. Now if messages arrived to this email address automatically forwarded to new email address automatically.
In case you can’t complete the process otherwise you facing any Technical problem so just call Gmail customer Service Phone number