This is normally happens with most of the user, once they create their Gmail account but at the same time they found that their password is not working effectively & without password users are not able to login in their Gmail account. So there is requirement of password recovery. In this post you will find some of the scenarios why password is not working and how to solve the password problem is it is not perfectly working.
If you found that your password is not working then immediately check these things
- Caps lock is turned off or on? Make sure it is always turned off.
- There is no any kind of typo in your password, it should be mentioned clearly
- Ensure that keyboard is in the right language.
- This password incorrect error also occurs when the device or app might not support the Google’s security standards. In this case you have to update more secure app so that again you didn’t have to face this password related problem.
- Still you have trouble with your password? Then try these steps:
- First open the browser and type https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha.
- Once it open, now enter your username and password and after that enters the letters on the screen.
- Then simply go back to the app and try signing again.
- If you are using Gmail on your mobile device then type this in your phone’s browsers https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha.
- Here you have to enter your username and password and fill the CAPTCHA carefully.
- Now go back to your application and again try to access your Gmail account.
- Sometime due to internet connection you are not able to login in your Gmail account. In this situation
you have to wait for few minutes and again if problem will not solved the immediately contact to network administrator or internet service provider.If again you have password issue then contact to Gmail technical support for quick assistance. They facilitates you best solution regarding Gmail.