Unable To Connect My Brother Printer To My Computer: In case you’re not able to connect Brother Printer to your computer device, you need to go through the complete post. Here we’ll guide you on how you can connect Brother Printer to your PC in easy steps. If you’ve recently purchased Brother Printer and are confused on how to connect it with your PC to make it work then simply go through the step by step solution given in the post. Brother Printer is one of the most popular printers that is used by millions of people all over the world. There are many ways to connect the Brother Printer- you can connect it with a wireless network or with the help of USB in a wired network. If you want to connect the Brother Printer to you computer then you must do it with the help of USB.
Things to remember before connecting the Brother Printer to your PC
Here are some important things that you must check before beginning the process of connecting the Brother Printer to your computer device-
- Make sure that the USB cable that you’ve received with Brother Printer is not chipped. There shouldn’t be any cuts across the cable otherwise problems can arise while printing.
- Download the printer drivers from authentic websites only. You can also you the driver that came with the Brother Printer. If you have lost/misplaced the CD then you’re left with only one option and that is download the driver from the Brother Printer’s website.
How to install and connect Brother Printer in a computer?
If you have the Bother Printer driver CD then you need to install the drivers using that CD. Otherwise, to install the Brother Printer Driver, you need to visit the download page on the official website of Brother Printer. From there, search for the model of the Brother Printer that you possess and choose the operating system that is in your computer. Now download the driver of the Brother Printer and agree to the notes given on the screen. The printer driver will get downloaded in your computer. Double-click the setup file and unzip it if required. Run the setup.exe file and click on “next” to let the installer download the necessary files needed to make the driver work. Now follow the steps given below-
- Select the local connection from the connection type interface on the screen.
- Now you need to plug-in the USB cable that came with the Brother Printer.
- Select “next” to proceed further.
- Once the installation is done and the necessary drivers are loaded in your computer, you need to click on the “finish” button.
- Restart your PC and start printing.
How To I contact Brother Printer Customer Support Team?
If you want to contact Brother Printer customer support Team so just dial Brother Printer customer service Phone Number. You can contact any time for 24×7 hours. Because we have always available for expert engineer and expert Technical team. so when you facing any problem so you can contact us. Brother printer customer support and you can online visit Our websites also. And you can mail me and online chat Our Tech Support Team.