Unable to I make certain email go to directly into a folder in Gmail account. So don’t worry it is common problem you can easily solve these problem. Because Millions people are using in Gmail account and mostly people are facing these types in problem. Gmail is free web email service and best free email service provider. Gmail provided the many kind types in service like free email service, free online chat service, free downloading service, calendar service, app downloading service any kind types in service provided in Gmail account. How Do I Make Certain Emails Go Directly Into A folder in Gmail: if you want to solve this problem if yes so following these steps by steps.
What kind Steps Are How Do I Make Certain Emails Go Directly Into A folder in Gmail?
- First need to open the Browser Google chrome/ Mozilla Firefox /internet explorer etc.
- After that enter the address Barr Gmail.com
- And Go to the Sign in page
- After that enter the email ID and Password
- In the “to” field, enter the Gmail address with the periods.
- If you want incoming messages for that address to go directly into a designated folder, select the options
- After that “Apply the label”
- Then “Skip the Inbox.”
- After that you must apply both filters, or else the mail will go to the new folder and your regular inbox.
When complete your processor otherwise in case you facing any types in Technical problem so just call Gmail customer service phone number. We resolve your Technical problem within five minute only. When you facing any technical problem in Gmail account so just call Gmail customer support helpline number: you can contact any time for 24×7 hours.