If you want to add signature Outlook mail account so it is simple Outlook mail is most popular free email service. Outlook mail is mostly used by individuals and professionals due to its extraordinary features. It has been number one email service since many years. It has made communication between two people more easy. Sending and receiving of mails has been made easy. If you want to add sender’s signature to your every sent mail then you need to add signature through Outlook mail account settings.
You can add text, picture or logo to your signature. When you add your company logo to your Outlook mail signature, each message you send to potential customers and partners serve as a marketing vehicle for your business brand. But most people have question how to add signature in Outlook mail account that can be solved by expert tech support service of Outlook mail.
How to Sign in Outlook mail Account
- Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- After that Select Next Button.
- On the next page, select Sign in.
To add logo to your Outlook mail signature
- Log in to your Outlook mail account.
- Click on Settings and then select General Settings
- Click on Signature option.
- Select Insert Photo button.
- Click on My Computer and then click on Choose File
- Select logo file name, select Open and then select OK
- Select Send button to send the message to yourself.
- Select Main tab inbox and then select the message you send to yourself.
- Right-click on the logo, then select Copy image URL
- Paste it at the bottom of the message to send it as signature.
In case you have comes to Outlook mail related issues. Users facing technical issues can call on Outlook team to get exact solution for their queries. If user wants to add signature to the mail that they send, they can choose any type of signature from Outlook mail signature templates and use it in their email. In any situation of tech support, users can get connected with the support team.