Do you want to enable to notification to get alerts on your I phone device. If yes so don’t worry we solve your problem because it is common problem and you can easily change the gmail notification setting on Android phone or I pad. Gmail is first largest company in world. Millions people are using in Gmail account. Gmail is best service provider also. And gmail provided the many kind types in service. Gmail was launched on 1 April 2004. So first thing How can change the Gmail Notification setting on android phone or I pad so some steps are there following us steps by steps for read more.
How do I get Gmail notifications on my Android?
- First open the browser
- After that open the Gmail account.
- Then learn to get notification of your choice only.
- Open the application on your on your I phone or I pad
- After that Tap Menu from the top left.
- Then scroll down a little and then tap the option of setting.
- Choose your account, and tap Notifications.
- Choose which types of emails you require notification for like All new Mail or None.
- Then Tap Clear or View Archive or Reply, whenever any notification is seen on your iPhone or iPad, otherwise swipe the message to the left.
- Then open the setting application on your I phone
- After that Tap on the option of Notifications and select Gmail account.
- Then Select your notification settings including sounds.
When complete your process otherwise for any further details & queries, you can connect with our experts. Just give us a call at Gmail Phone Number and get the best possible resolutions to your queries. Our team will help you to any issue related to your Gmail account within the shortest time possible. According to your convenience, you can contact us via call, live chat or email also. The technicians will not only help you to resolve your problems but will provide the additional information to avoid it in future. You are also updated with the latest features and services. When you facing any types in Technical problem in Gmail account so you can contact any time for 24×7 hours in 365 Days.