Unable to change the Zoho Mail password so don’t worry it is common problem you can easily change the Zoho mail password. Because Zoho mail is most excellent free web email service. Millions people are using in Zoho mail account. Because Zoho mail is best service provider also. You are always advised to change your email account password on a regular basis so that it is safe from any possible hacking. Like every other email service, Zoho Mail also allows you to change your password. How to Change the Zoho Mail password? So don’t worry it is common problem if you want to solve these problem so some steps are there for read more steps by steps?
How To change The Zoho Mail Password?
- First open the browser Google chrome/Mozilla Firefox/internet explorer.
- After that Open The Zoho Mail account
- After that you need to click on sign in Zoho Mail account which you see at the top of the Homepage.
- After that you can sign in to your Zoho Mail account by entering your user id and password.
- Then click on view My Profile.
- Then click on password & Security under Zoho Mail profile.
- After that click the edit preferences in the password. You should note that if you are transferring your services then you will receive an error message and you will be unable to change your current password.
- Then enter a new password as you want to.
- After that click save changes to complete the process.
In case you facing any types in trouble so don’t worry you can contact Zoho mail customer service phone number. When you facing any technical problem so you can contact us any time for 24×7 hours. Because we have always available for expert engineer and best technical team.