Fix Malwarebytes Error Unable To Connect To Service If you’re getting this error and you have already tried un- and reinstalling the program, but still getting the same error, then here’s what you need to do to fix the issue-
- Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog in your PC.
- Type services.msc in the dialogue box and click ok.
- Now find Windows Management Instrumentation from the list, and double-click it.
- You need to change the startup type to Automatic one to set the Malwarebytes settings to the default.
- Reboot your system and restart it again.
- Check if the error still occurs or not.
If the error occurs again, then call on the Malwarebytes technical support helpdesk phone number. Talk to the representative once the call is connected and follow the instructions told by the customer support executives to fix the error permanently.
Malwarebytes not scanning for malware in Windows
While performing a scheduled scan, if the Malwarebytes stop scanning for malware then the windows defender might be causing the breakdown. In such a case, you need to disable the windows defender and then run the Malwarebytes antimalware. Before making changes to the windows defender, you should know which files to exclude in windows defender. Excluding some files can increase your problems.
Therefore, before proceeding further you should consult the professionals who are quite familiar with the working of Malwarebytes and its settings. These professionals can sort out the important files for you and guide you further so that if something like this happens in future, you can easily fix the issue or call the Malwarebytes technical helpline as per your convenience.
How to contact Malwarebytes Technical Support
To reach to the experts in resolving the Malwarebytes related problems, you need to give them a call on the Malwarebytes support phone number that is easily available all over the web. Here are the major advantages you can avail by dialing the Malwarebytes customer service phone number–
- 24 X 7 availability of service and assistance.
- Extremely affordable pricing policy and easy payment options.
- Toll-free calling.
- Troubleshooting in optimal time.
- Remote desktop service feature.
- Trained experts deal with the problems exclusively.