Outlook mail is most excellent free web email service in world. Outlook account is highly used through the number of users across the world due to its best feature and services. This web email account is offering number features that helps user for sharing emails and performing any other technical troubleshooting. However, if face any of technical issue then immediately contact its Outlook email support team that is available round the clock to help out users in all respects. Strictly spiking Outlook inbox is mostly deluge with the mails in which some of them are important and some of them don’t even want to click and start reading. Thus, if wish to send the feedback to the Outlook which asking for more of the features that makes organization of the Outlook quite easy. And this is absolutely right that Outlook does not often disappoint anyone. “How to Troubleshoot Sync Errors with the Outlook Android App?” if you want to solve this problem so following the steps by steps for read more
What kind Type in steps are How to Troubleshoot Sync Errors with the Outlook Android App?
First Check that you are connected to the Internet after that
it might be possible that your internet connection is not working properly or it is not connected your device. In order to check that you are connected, try to visit a website in your mobile web browser. Also, make sure Airplane Mode is turned off.
Verify sync settings on your Outlook app
It all depends on your sync settings; it might be possible that your Outlook app may not be verifying new Outlook properly
- First, you need to launch the Outlook app
- After that Now to click on Menu on the left
- After this click on Settings
- After that Select the account you are not getting an email for if you have more than one account
- Then Ensure, Sync Outlook is checked
Verify sync settings on your mobile device
You can turn off sync for all apps at once, on your Android phones and tablets. First, you need to search for your sync setting and then close the Outlook app
- After that Now open setting on your mobile device
- After this under Personal click Accounts
- Click More in the top right corner and then check or uncheck Auto-sync data
- Further you need to close the Outlook email app
- After that Open Settings, on your mobile device
- Then Click More in the top right corner
- At last, verify or unchecked Auto sync data
In case you can’t complete the process so don’t worry you can contact Outlook mail customer service phone number. You can contact any time for 24×7 hours. Because we have always available for best engineer and best technical team. So when you facing any technical problem so just contact us.