Mozilla Firefox is most popular free web browser. It’s good to know the procedure of installing, un-installing and re-installing web browser. You never know when it will be necessary to install un-install or re-install the browser. Un-installing and re-installing app is considered the ultimate remedy for all issues. If you are planning to install Mozilla Firefox browser. if you want to Uninstall and Reinstall The Mozilla Firefox browser so follow these steps for read more information:-
What Kind Type in Steps Are Install The Mozilla Firefox Browser?
- First open your Mozilla Firefox browser On Computer
- After that Search for the term Mozilla Firefox free downloads.
- Download the browser from the official site. Press on the link from the official source.
- Choose the platform for which you download the browser.
- Once you have selected the platform and click on download Firefox button in the middle.
- After that read the terms and service and then press on Accept and install button.
- Minimize or close the Firefox browser window.
- Find and click on Downloads icon in the menu bar at the bottom.
- After that press on the downloaded file. That will open and start verifying
- After that wait for a few seconds for a few verification process to finish
- Drag the Mozilla Firefox icon to Applications folder. Finder may ask you to make changes. Enter your password to make changes. Click on OK button to move the browsing app to Applications. Click on Applications folder and there you will Mozilla Firefox icon. Click on the icon to launch the browser. Hope these steps help.
How Can Uninstall And Delete The Browser
Following these steps how can uninstall and delete the Firefox browser foe read more:-
- Press on Finder icon in the menu bar at the bottom.
- Finder will open up. Click on Applications folder.
- Find and right-click on Mozilla Firefox icon and then select Move to Trash from the menu.
- Click on Trash icon located in the bottom menu bar.
- Click on Empty button in the top right hand corner.
- Click on Empty Trash button to permanently erase the items in Trash.
- Then click on Go icon in the top bar. Select Library from the menu that shows up.
- Click on Application Support folder. Then click on Firefox folder.
- Select the Firefox folder and then press on trash icon.
- Go to Trash folder and then press on Empty Trash button.
In case you are facing any types in trouble in Mozilla Firefox browser so you can contact us. Mozilla Firefox Customer support helpline number. Same time we resolve your Problem within five minute only. Because we have 24×7/365 Days available for best engineer and best technical team. When you have any types trouble so you can contact same time. And also you can visit Mozilla Firefox Website. If you have any technical issue so same time you can contact us. Mozilla Firefox Customer support. and you can online visited Our websites also for more info