Outlook mail is most excellent free web email service and most popular email service and best service provider also. Outlook mail is many kind types in service provided like free email service, free online chat service, free downloading service any kind types in service provided in Outlook mail account 400 million people are using in Outlook mail account because Outlook search is used to search emails in various Outlook versions which are one of the best ways to find. But sometimes lots of situations arrived when users face difficulties to work on search options. And they often face Outlook search not working problem that prevents them to search their important emails. A lot of causes can at the back this problem and they can also fix them with fewer steps. If you want to solve this problem so following the steps by steps for read more
How to Fix Outlook Search not working properly?
- First of open the computer and click on Control Panel.
- After that open the Indexing options and then choose the Advanced.
- Then Select Rebuild option.
- After that click on the OK and then with until rebuild process finished.
- After that, close the indexing menu and then open your Outlook.
- Then wait to open Microsoft Outlook Indexes and after opening, you can access the Outlook search.
Unmark Windows Search option from Control Panel
- Open the Control Panel on your computer and then click on Programs and Features.
- After that click on the Uninstall a Program icon.
- Then Click on Turn Windows features on or off tab which is available on the left side.
- Now uncheck the Windows Search option and then click on Yes if prompted.
- After that, click on the OK and then restart your computer to complete the process.
After following the above given steps, you can without much of stretch use Outlook search option. If Outlook search is not working In case you can’t complete the process and you facing technical problem in Outlook mail account so you can contact immediately call Outlook mail customer service phone number.