Is your Gmail not syncing on Android? So don’t worry you can Just Call Our Toll free number Gmail Technical Support Phone Number. We resolve your technical problem within five minute only. Do you know what is Gmail account SO I tell you what is Gmail account? Gmail is free web email service and best email service provider in world. Gmail was launched on 1 April 2004. Millions people are using in Gmail account and mostly people are using in Gmail account Because Gmail is provided in many kind types in service like free email service, free online chat service, free downloading service any kind types in service provided in Gmail account. Well, you can rest assured at least knowing you’re not alone! There are TONS of Android users who have been reporting syncing issues with Gmail on their Android device.
Some of the most common signs that your Gmail may not be working is if you can’t send, open or read your Gmail from the Android app on your phone. Other common Gmail problems on Android are if your Gmail is stuck in send, you get an error message “Account not synched,” when the Gmail app is super slow, OR if you’re not receiving any Gmail notifications on your device. First thing “Why is Gmail Not Syncing On Android” if you want to Solve these problem so some steps are there for more info and following the steps by steps.
Here’s How To Fix Gmail Not Syncing On Android?
As a general rule of thumb, it’s good to check if your Gmail sync trouble is fixed after each step you try. This way you’ll know what the problem was if it ever happens again!
1. Make Sure You Have The Latest Version Of The Gmail App
If you’re main trouble is sending or receiving Gmail then the problem is likely an issue with what version of Gmail you’re running on your device. You can download the latest Gmail update for Android here:
Gmail Latest Android App For Google Play
2. Restart Your Device
Restarting your phone or tablet will often solve weird in app bugs. A general good rule of thumb is to always try the simplest fix before you get too deep down any rabbit holes looking for an answer!
3. Check Your Android Phone Settings
- Check if you’re online
- Turn off airplane mode
- Check your Gmail sync settings
- Check your Android phone or tablet settings
4. Clear Storage Space On Your Phone
- For instance, if you’re having trouble syncing your Gmail, it could be that you’re running out of storage space on your Android phone.
- If your phone or tablet is running out of space, here’s how you can make more space:
- Uninstall apps that you don’t use
- Delete downloaded files, files you created that you don’t need any more, or move those files to your computer
- Remove Google Play music, books, movies, and TV shows you’ve downloaded
5. Check Your Password Is Correct
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- If you can’t sign in or get one of the errors messages that say: “Username and password not accepted,” “invalid credentials,” you’re asked to enter your username and password over and over
- Here’s What You Can Do:
- Make sure you enter your username and password correctly.
- If you use 2-Step Verification, you might need to sign in using an app password instead of your regular password.
- If you still can’t sign in, follow these troubleshooting steps.
6. Clear Your Gmail Information
- By following these next steps there is a chance that you might erase your drafts, your Gmail signature, ringtone, and other settings.
- You should only try these steps if the above steps didn’t work.
- Open your device’s settings.
- Tap Apps > Gmail.
- Tap Clear data > OK.
- Restart your device.
In case you can’t complete the process so don’t upset here you can contact Gmail customer Support Phone Number we resolve you’re your Technical problem within five minute only. Because we have 24×7 hours available for expert engineer and expert Technical team. so when you facing any technical problem so you can contact us.