Cox business email allows the user to send and receive professional emails very easily and smoothly. But sometimes, due to technical or non-technical reasons, the users might get Cox business email sending and receiving error message. This problem whenever encountered can create major loss by missing out on important emails and therefore needs to be fixed soon. There are some troubleshooting measures that one can follow whenever they face the Cox business email sending and receiving issue. This article presents the different simple yet effective ways in which the users can fix this problem. In case you still face any issue, you can also Contact Cox customer support.
Reasons behind Cox business email sending and receiving error message
The certain basic reasons why one might face the Cox business email sending and receiving error are listed here. Knowing the reason can help one in fixing these issues in a better manner.
- There is some problem with the internet connection.
- You have reached your Cox email sending/ receiving limit.
- There is Cox server outage in your area.
- New emails are not received due to shortage of storage space.
- There are issues with your Cox business email settings that is creating sending/ receiving issues.
- Address of the sender or the receiver, whichever is the case, is incorrect.
How to fix Cox business mail sending error?
Few simple things that the users can try to troubleshoot the COX business email not sending issue are given below.
- There is certain sending limit specified by every email service provider for sending emails. Check that you have not exhausted the sending limit for Cox business error. If so, you need to wait until the limit is renewed.
- Make sure that the receiver’s address is correct or else you will receive an error message mentioning that the email sending was failed. There should not be any spaces in the address and the address must contain the domain of the receiver’s email service.
- If you are sending an email containing attachment, make sure that the attachment size is within the prescribed size limit.
- In case the email bounces back from the receiver’s side, you need to wait for few hours to get this problem fixed automatically.
- Do not try to include two many receivers in a single mail as this can lead to failure in sending emails.
- Ask your receiver to check if the emails are not landing in his/ her trash or spam due to settings issue.
- Make sure that the receiver you are trying to send message to have not accidently or otherwise blocked you.
Steps to solve Cox business mail receiving error
In case you are not able to receive important message on your Cox business email, some measures that you can take to resolve this problem are given below. Have a look at them.
- Just like sending, there can be receiving limit for Cox business email too. In case you have exhausted this limit, wait till the limit is renewed.
- Check that the incoming emails are not landing into trash or spam due to settings error.
- If you are running low in storage space, new messages will not be received. Delete unimportant emails to make space for the new messages.
- Make sure that you haven’t blocked the receiver and therefore are not getting emails.
- In case you are receiving quite frequently, the incoming messages can be slow. This gets fixed automatically. Just give it some time.
- Ask your sender to check if he has your Cox email address correct.
- Syncing error of your Cox email application can also create trouble in receiving emails. Make sure that your device is synced properly.
Common solutions to the Cox business email sending and receiving error
- Make sure there is no problem with the internet connection and you have a steady internet speed.
- In case of mobile application, make sure that the app is up-to-date. You can also reinstall the app in your device to fix the sending/ receiving error.
- If you are using a browser to open Cox business email, the browser should be updated to the latest version.
- It may happen that the problem is with your device and not with your email. Change the device and see if the problem is resolved.
- If the problem is with your internet service provider, ask them to fix it at their end.