ProtonMail is a highly secure email service which is open source and easy to use. These features have made this a widely used email service worldwide. But, irrespective of its numerous characteristic attributes, sometimes, it might happen that it faces certain technical or otherwise issues. Some of these issues include: problem in sending or receiving mail, sign in error, password recovery issues, etc.
ProtonMail technical support can help you with all these problems to provide you hassle free working on your email. You can contact them via the ProtonMail customer support helpdesk number, 24 hours a day as per your convenience or requirement. With the help of their services, you can resolve any kind of troubling issues related to ProtonMail.
ProtonMail Customer Care Phone Number
Are you tired of facing continuous problems while working with your ProtonMail? Luckily, ProtonMail customer service is available just one phone call away from you, ever-ready to help you. What you need to do is to pick up your phone and give a call on the ProtonMail technical support toll free number USA. Instant assistance will be provided to you and will remain with you till you are completely assured that your problem has been solved.
Common Issues Related To ProtonMail and How To Solve Them
Just like any other email service, you might face certain problems while working with ProtonMail. Here, we are providing some of these most basic issues that you can easily solve by yourself just by following the steps given next to them.
1. Problem in logging into the account
This is the most generic problem that arises while using ProtonMail. There are certain remedies to this problem given as below:
- If you have some kind of password manager, disable it and enter the password manually.
- In case you are using safari browser, disable the private mode.
- Try to login using another browser. Make sure that the browser is up-to-date.
- Deactivate all extensions and login using incognito mode.
- You can also try clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser.
- Make sure that the cookies are enabled in your browser.
2. Problem in adding folders and labels
The free accounts of ProtonMail can add upto 3 custom folders, and 20 labels. Most probably you have reached this limit and therefore, are not able to add any more folders or labels. You can enhance these limits by switching to paid ProtonMail accounts.
3. How to share my public key?
ProtonMail provides an encrypted mailing service and uses public and private keys for this purpose. If you wish to share your public key, you can do so by downloading it in .txt format and share it or use it with Facebook.
- Go to settings.
- Select the ‘keys’ tab and click on ‘download public key’.
- The public key will be downloaded and can now be shared with other people.
4. Why am I not able to attach documents in ProtonMail?
There can be two reasons behind this problem: either the size of the attachment is larger than supported or your limit of attaching files is crossed. Make sure that you are attaching a file less than the size 25 MB (which is the file size limit) and are not attaching more than 100 files in the attachment (maximum limit for attaching documents).
ProtonMail Technical Support Service Benefits
In case you do not find your problems mentioned in this above-mentioned list or the steps mentioned to solve the issues are not working for you, you can seek help from the ProtonMail customer support. There are many advantages that you will get by contacting the ProtonMail customer care service. Some of the prominent ones are listed below:
- You will get your issues solved by skilled professionals who hold in-depth domain knowledge.
- The services are made available to you 24x7, so that you can contact for help whenever required.
- The pricing structure is highly affordable and there are no hidden charges.
- There is not much waiting time involved and your calls are answered as soon as they are placed.
- You will get the solutions to all your queries in your first call. You can also avail remote desktop services, if required.